Monday, April 26, 2010

Welcome!

Hello students and families!

I want to take this opportunity to welcome you to the 1st grade! Families are a critical ingredient in student success and I would love for you all to feel free to get involved as much as possible this year in our classroom!

I will be using this blog as a way for you to stay updated on what is going on in our classroom, check on and post homework assignments, as well as any upcoming events. Also, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to post them on our classroom blog, I will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible. Also, I will be updating our blog as often as every day to every other day so please check in for any updates or changes.

I am looking forward to a wonderful year with each and every one you!

No comments:

Post a Comment